Louis W. HorowitzAssociate
Practice Area(s): Construction Litigation, Premise Liability and Personal Injury Defense.
Admitted: State Bar of Arizona, 2002; and State Bar of New Mexico, 2013.
School: Arizona State University, 1996 – Bachelor of Arts in History; and Columbia Law School, 2000 – Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
Recent Posts by Louis W. Horowitz
- Fee Shifting Returns For Subsequent Purchaser Implied Warranty Claims In Arizona
- Recent developments in Arizona’s statutory scheme and case law limit a Plaintiff’s ability to recover attorney fees in residential construction defect cases.
- NEW ARIZONA DECISION ON “SUBCONTRACTOR EXCEPTION” TO THE “YOUR WORK EXCLUSION”
- THE ARIZONA SUPREME COURT DENIES PETITION FOR REVIEW OF SULLIVAN DECISION
- Sullivan v. Pulte Home Corp.