Louis W. HorowitzPartner
- Phone: (800) 291-3062 | vCard
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Location: Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado
Mr. Horowitz joined Lorber, Greenfield & Polito in 2004. He is licensed in Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado state and federal court. He has successfully defended and resolved complex construction defect cases involving commercial and residential properties, commercial disputes, and personal injury cases. He has recently taken construction defect matters to trial and arbitration in Colorado Springs and Denver. He is known among colleagues for successful motion practice and argument leading to favorable rulings on issues including exclusion of extrapolation evidence, enforcement of statutory rights to repair, dismissal of claims based on statutes of limitations and repose, and on the enforcement of his clients’ indemnity rights.
Mr. Horowitz graduated from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, with a bachelor’s degree in history and a certificate of emphasis in Russian and Eastern European Studies. He earned his juris doctor at Columbia Law School in New York City. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Recent Posts by Louis W. Horowitz
- Fee Shifting Returns For Subsequent Purchaser Implied Warranty Claims In Arizona
- Recent developments in Arizona’s statutory scheme and case law limit a Plaintiff’s ability to recover attorney fees in residential construction defect cases.
- NEW ARIZONA DECISION ON “SUBCONTRACTOR EXCEPTION” TO THE “YOUR WORK EXCLUSION”
- THE ARIZONA SUPREME COURT DENIES PETITION FOR REVIEW OF SULLIVAN DECISION
- Sullivan v. Pulte Home Corp.